The versatile, ultra-lightweight UST All Weather Tarp can be used as a ground cloth, single person sleeping shelter, gear protection, ground cloth, and even as thermal protection in emergencies.
The four-sided, flame-retardant tarp’s reverse side is aluminized for wrapping around yourself for thermal insulation and reflectivity for emergency signaling. It sets up in minutes with the included guy lines and steel stakes, and instructions are conveniently located on the exterior of the stuff sack.
The All Weather Tarp measures 8 x 6 feet and weighs 15 ounces. It packs down to 8.5 x 4 x 4 inches in the included stuff sack. It’s backed by a manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty.
Video by UST Ambassador Steve Holliday.
|All-Weather Tarp Features|
|• Multi-use tarp protects you and your gear from the elements; ideal for camping, ultralight backpacking,
hunting, wilderness survival, and more
• Works great as a single-person tent shelter; provides excellent coverage in all weather conditions
• Multiple uses – tarp, ground cloth, thermal blanket
• Aluminized reverse side for thermal insulation and emergency signaling
• Sets up in minutes; includes guy lines, steel stakes, and stuff sack
• Includes tarp, guy lines, and steel stakes
Flat – LxW: 8’ x 6’ (244 x 183cm); Packed – HxWxD: 8.5” x 4” x 4” (216 x 102 x 102mm)
15 oz. (425g)
Lifetime Limited Warranty