Delta™ Stormproof Lighter, Black
Designed for extreme wind and water resistance, the UST Delta Stormproof Lighter features an easy-grip elastomer armor covering with a stainless steel wire closure that stands up to rugged outdoor use. Eliminating the need for batteries or flint, the Delta Stormproof Lighter, Black uses a piezo-electric ignition system, features easy one-handed operation, and lights up to 30,000 times. The catalyzer coil provides a windproof flame, withstands winds of 70 to 80 miles per hour, performs up to an altitude of 8,000 feet, and burns at a hot 2,000 degrees F.
A water resistant O-ring seal keeps rain, snow, and moisture out when cap is closed, and a stainless steel wire closure keeps it closed. The flame indicator window located on the side of the combustion chamber glows when lighter is ignited, the flame adjuster ensures best fuel mix at varying altitudes, and a fuel capacity window allows easy view of fuel level (0.03-ounce/1 gram capacity).
|Delta™ Stormproof Lighter, Black Features|
|• Lightweight, rugged outdoor lighter withstands rain and winds up to 80 mph; ideal for rugged camping,
backpacking, and hunting trips
• Piezo-electric ignition offers easy one handed operation; lights up to 30,000 times without batteries or flint
• Burns a hot 2,000 degree F flame; uses quadruple-refined butane fuel; adjuster ensures best fuel mix at varying
altitudes (up to 8,000 feet)
• Rubberized case allows for easy grip and includes wrist lanyard; fuel capacity window for at a glance view of fuel
• Fuel Capacity: 0.04 fl. oz. (1.2mL)
• Uses Quadruple-refined butane
HxWxD: 2.6” x 2” x 1” (66 x 51 x 25mm)
2 oz. (57g) without fuel
2-Year Limited Warranty