Brighten your path when camping, backpacking, or jogging with the UST Enspire Headlamp shines a bright, clean light for up to 10 hours at 230 lumens. The elastic head-round and top bands offer comfortable adjustment, and it can be worn directly on your head or over the top of a hat or cap. The unbreakable Nichia white LED bulb has four modes — High (230 lumens, up to 10 hours of runtime), Medium (115 lumens, up to 20 hours), Low (25 lumens, up to 160 hours), and flashing SOS (up to 94 hours).
The Enspire has a focus control adjustment allows for broad or directed beam. The rear battery pack keeps weight comfortably balanced and has an independently operated red Steady On or red Flashing mode. Its rubberized housing enhances impact-resistance and it has an IPX4 water resistance rating (protects against splashing water from all directions). The Enspire weighs 7.8 ounces (221 grams) with batteries, and it runs on three AA batteries (included). It’s backed by a manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty.
Video by UST Ambassador Nature Tech Family.
|Enspire™ Headlamp Features|
|• Bright, clean light – up to 230 lumens
• Lifetime LED is unbreakable and never needs to be replaced
• Rubberized housing enhances impact-resistance
• Water-resistant IPX4
• Focus control adjustment allows for broad or directed beam
• Head ratchets to direct light as needed
• Battery pack has independently operated red “steady on” or red “flashing”
• Rear battery pack keeps weight comfortably balanced
• BULB TYPE: 1 X 5mm Nichia, white LED|
• MATERIALS: High-impact ABS plastic
• BATTERIES: 3 x AA Alkaline batteries (included)
|• HIGH (230 lumens – 10 hour runtime)
• MEDIUM (115 lumens – 20 hour runtime)
•LOW (25 lumens – 160 hour runtime)
• SOS (94 hour runtime)
HxW: 1.9” x 1.2” (48 x 30mm)
7.8 oz. (221g) with batteries
Lifetime Limited Warranty