PICO™ Lantern, Orange
Producing a bright, clean light with up to 123 lumens, the compact, super bright UST Pico LED Lantern is ideal for backcountry or emergency use, running for up to 91 hours on Low mode. Featuring an impact and water resistant rubberized plastic housing and an unbreakable lifetime LED that never needs replacing, the durable Pico has a removable globe for forward-area lighting and a built-in recessed hook at lantern base for hanging as a downlight.
Featuring IPX4 water resistance (protection from splashing water), the Pico’s single 1-watt, white Nichia LED has three modes of lighting — High (123 lumens, up to 22 hours), Low (15 lumens, up to 91 hours), and SOS flashing. Weighing 8.8 ounces with batteries (249 grams), it measures 5.25 x 2.75 x 2.25 inches (133 x 70 x 57 mm). The Pico runs on 4 AA batteries (not included). It’s backed by a manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty.
- Bright, clean light – up to 123 lumens
- Runs 91 hours continuously on “Low”
- Runs 22 hours continuously on “High”
- Lifetime LED is unbreakable and never needs to be replaced
- Rubberized housing enhances impact-resistance
- Water-resistant IPX4
- Removable globe provides forward-area light
- Built-in recessed hook at lantern base for hanging as a downlight
- Modes: HIGH (123 Lumens)>LOW (15 Lumens)>SOS FLASHING>OFF
- BULB TYPE: 1W Nichia, white LED
- MATERIALS: High-impact ABS plastic
- BATTERIES: 4 X AA Alkaline batteries (not included)
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
HxWxD: 5.25” x 2.75” x 2.25” (133 x 70 x 57mm)
8.8 oz. (249g) with batteries
Lifetime Limited Warranty