Say goodbye to one-use disposable heaters. The UST Reusable Hand Warmer is fully rechargeable!
- Provides up to two hours of heat
- Heats up to 130° F (54° C) in just 15 seconds
- Sodium acetate and water are activated by bending a metal disk inside the pouch
- When heat runs out, warmer can be rejuvenated with boiling water
- Environmentally friendly – can be used over and over again.
- Press metal button disc hand warmer with finger until it “clicks” and liquid starts to crystallize.
- Massage hand warmer until completely crystallized.
- Apply hand warmer to desired area.
- Insulate hand warmer in a towel or cloth material for longer lasting heat.
- Bring pot of water to a rolling boil. Then lower heat down to a slow simmer.
- Carefully place hand warmer in simmering water.
- Keep hand warmer in simmering water until crystals completely dissolve and liquid turns clear (approx. 15 minutes).
- Carefully remove hand warmer and allow to cool to room temperature before next use.
- If heat pack re-crystallizes after boiling, re-boil until crystals are completely dissolved.
HxWxD: 4.13″ x 2.95” x 0.79” (105 x 75 x 20mm)
2.29 oz (65g)