See-Me™ 1.0 LED Light, Orange
On the trail or on the water, the waterproof UST See-Me 1.0 LED Light ensures you can be quickly located in an emergency. An ideal personal locator light, it’s visible for up to 3.4 miles (5.5 km) on a dark, clear night and is great for backpacks, boats, personal floatation devices (PFDs), and more.
Approved by the US Coast Guard (USCG), it provides 20 lumens of 360-degree light, and runs for up to 17 continuous hours on 2 AAA alkaline batteries (not included). It exceeds the USCG visibility requirement of 1 nautical mile of visibility (1.9 km). The lifetime LED bulb never needs to be replaced.
The See-Me 1.0 LED Light has an IPX7 waterproof rating, protecting it against water immersion for 30 minutes at a 1-meter depth. It features easy twist on/off control and it comes with a lanyard cord and hook-and-loop strap. The light measures 4.95 x 1 inches (126 x 25 mm) and weighs 1.8 ounces (51 grams) with batteries. It’s backed by a manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty.
|See-Me™ 1.0 LED Light, Orange Features|
|• Lifetime LED bulb never needs to be replaced
• Provides 20 lumens of 360-degree light for up to 17 hours; ideal as a personal locator light for boating, camping,
backpacking, hunting, and more
• Visible up to 3.4 miles (5.5 km) on a dark, clear night; exceeds US Coast Guard (USCG) requirements of 1 nautical
mile (1.9 km) visibility
• Waterproof IPX7 rating (protected against water immersion for 30 minutes at 1 meter); easy twist on/off control
• Lifetime bulb never needs replacing; includes lanyard cord and hook-and-loop strap
• Lanyard cord and hook-and-loop strap included
• BATTERIES: Batteries: 2 x AAA alkaline batteries
HxW: 5" x 1" (127 x 25mm)
1.80 oz. (51g)
Lifetime Limited Warranty