See-Me 1.0 Strobe
On the trail or on the water, the waterproof UST See-Me 1.0 Steady-On LED Light ensures you can be quickly located in an emergency. An ideal personal locator light, it’s visible for up to 3.4 miles (5.5 km) on a dark, clear night and is great for backpacks, boats, personal floatation devices (PFDs), and more.
Approved by the US Coast Guard (USCG), it provides 20 lumens of 360-degree light, and runs for up to 17 continuous hours on 2 AAA alkaline batteries (not included). It exceeds the USCG visibility requirement of 1 nautical mile of visibility (1.9 km). The lifetime LED bulb never needs to be replaced.
The See-Me 1.0 Light has an IPX7 waterproof rating, protecting it against water immersion for 30 minutes at a 1-meter depth. It features easy twist on/off control and it comes with a lanyard cord and hook-and-loop strap. The light measures 4.95 x 1 inches (126 x 25 mm) and weighs 1.8 ounces (51 grams) with batteries. It’s backed by a manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty.
|See-Me 1.0 Strobe Features|
|• Lifetime LED bulb never needs to be replaced
• Provides 28 lumens of flashing strobe light for up to 44 hours; ideal as a personal locator light for boating,
camping, backpacking, hunting, and more
• Visible up to 2.7 miles (4.3 km) on a dark, clear night; exceeds US Coast Guard (USCG) requirements of 1 nautical
mile (1.9 km) visibility
• Waterproof IPX7 rating (protected against water immersion for 30 minutes at 1 meter); easy twist on/off control
• Lifetime bulb never needs replacing; includes lanyard cord and hook-and-loop strap
• Lanyard cord and hook-and-loop strap included
• BATTERIES: 2 AAA alkaline batteries
5" x 1" (127 x 25mm)
1.8 oz. (51g)
Lifetime Limited Warranty