See-Me™ 2.0 LED Strobe – Water Activation, Orange
The U.S. Coast Guard approved UST See-Me 2.0 LED Strobe automatically activates when it comes in contact with water and strobes 60 times per minute providing 45 lumens of light for maximum visibility in all directions. Ideal for outdoor adventures on the water like boating, kayaking, and canoeing, the See-Me 2.0 Strobe is also great for use on the trail when backpacking, hiking, and more. The See-Me 2.0 Strobe flashes 60 times per minute and is visible up to 3.1 miles on a dark, clear night (exceeding USCG requirements of 1 nautical mile visibility).
The light automatically activates when submerged in water, and it can also be manually activated with easy twist on/off. It won’t automatically activate with rain, sea spray, or high humidity. The See-Me 2.0 Strobe has an IPX7 waterproof rating, protecting it against water immersion for 30 minutes at a 1-meter depth. Powered by two readily available AA batteries (not included), the strobe runs for up to 120 continuous hours. It measures 5.5 x 1.5 inches and weighs 4 ounces (with batteries), and it includes a clip, lanyard cord, and hook-and-loop strap.
Video by UST Ambassador Lupe Rodriquez.
|See-Me™ 2.0 LED Strobe – Water Activation, Orange Features|
|• Lifetime LED bulb never needs to be replaced
• Provides 45 lumens of light; runs for 120 continuous hours
• Waterproof IPX7
• Activates when submerged in water; will not automatically activate with rain, sea spray, or high humidity
• Can be manually activated with easy twist On/Off
• Excellent personal locator light when attached to gear or pack on the trail
• Visible 3.1 miles (5.0 km) on a dark, clear night exceeding USCG requirements of 1 nautical mile (1.9 km) visibility
• Clip, lanyard cord, and hook-and-loop strap included
• BATTERIES: 2 x AA alkaline batteries (not included)
HxW: 5.5” x 1.5” (140 x 40mm)
4 oz. (113g) with batteries
Lifetime Limited Warranty