Spright™ LED Lantern
Featuring a unique silicone, collapsible design, the UST Spright LED Lantern diffuses its bright light for a pleasing, soft light that’s ideal for the inside of your tent. Running for up to 30 hours on High mode or up to 5 days on Nightlight mode, the water resistant Spright’s silicone globe collapses for compact storage, and it glows in the dark when the light is turned off for easy visibility in the dark.
The sturdy base includes an integrated hook for hanging the light in a tent or from a tree. The Spright has an IPX4 water resistance rating (protected against splashing water from all directions) and three 0.5-watt white LEDs and one yellow LED. Powered by three AA batteries (not included), it runs for up to 30 hours on High (100 lumens), 60 hours on Low (50 lumens), and 120 hours on Amber Nightlight (10 lumens).
Video by UST Ambassador Lupe Rodriquez.
|Spright™ LED Lantern Features|
|• Portable camping lantern with collapsible silicone globe runs for up to 5 days on low setting; great for RVs, hunting, and emergency preparedness
• Bright, soft light – up to 100 lumens
• Runs up to five days on the “nightlight” setting
• Sturdy base includes an integrated hook for hanging the light in a tent or from a tree
• Water-resistant IPX4 (protected against splashing water from all sides)
• Silicone globe glows in the dark and collapses for compact storage
• Runs on three readily available AA batteries (not included)
• BULB TYPE: 3 x 0.5W White LEDs, 1 Yellow LED
• MATERIALS: High-Impact ABS Plastic, Silicone
|• HIGH (White – 100 lumens – 30 hour runtime)
• LOW (White – 50 lumens – 60 hour runtime)
• AMBER NIGHTLIGHT (10 lumens – 120 hour runtime)
H x W x D: Expanded: 4.75” x 3.5” x 3.5” (121 x 89 x89mm) Collapsed: 2.75” x 3.5” x 3.5” (70 x 89 x 89mm)
7 oz. (200g) with batteries; 4.6 oz. (130g) without batteries
Lifetime Limited Warranty