Spright™ Solar USB LED Lantern
The Spright Solar USB LED Lantern is a lightweight and compact LED that’s great for hiking, camping, power outages, and emergency kits. It features a soft, silicone globe that produces a pleasing diffused light and collapses into the base for storage. The integrated solar panel fully recharges the lantern in direct sunlight so you never need batteries. A USB cable is also included as an alternative charging option.
Video by UST Ambassador Steve Holliday.
|Spright™ Solar USB LED Lantern Features|
|• Bright, soft light – up to 120 lumens
• Integrated split bail hook for hanging
• Water-resistant IPX4 (protected against splashing water from all sides)
• Silicone globe glows in the dark – expose to light source for 2+ hours of glow
• Amber and candle flicker modes are perfect for use in a tent
• USB Input: DC 5V/1.0A
• Full charge via USB: 3 hrs.
• Full charge via Solar Panel: 15-20 hrs.
• BATTERY: Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery (included)
|• HIGH (120 lumens – Four hour runtime)
• LOW (50 lumens – Seven hour runtime)
• AMBER NIGHTLIGHT (65 hour runtime)
• AMBER CANDLE FLICKER (65 hour runtime)
HxW 4.75 x 4.10 inches (120.65 x 104.14mm)
2-Year Limited Warranty