TekFire Fuel-Free Lighter
The flameless, fuel-free UST TekFire Lighter features a high voltage electric arc for ignition, wind resistance, and easy push-button operation for quick fire starting in breezy conditions. The rechargeable internal lithium-ion battery eliminates the need for liquid butane fuel or adjustments for altitude. The TekFire has a 10 second time-out safety feature, a durable spring-loaded wire latch, and wrist lanyard for easy carrying around your wrist.
You can use the inner paracord strands of the paracord for sewing thread, sutures, fishing line, first aid, and more. To recharge the TekFire, simply plug in to any USB port with the included USB cable (an indicator light flashes red while charging and is solid red when fully charged). It weighs 1.9 ounces and measures 3 x 1.5 x 0.8 inches (HxWxD). It’s backed by a 2-year manufacturer’s limited warranty.
Video by UST Ambassador Todd Nystrom.
TO CLEAR RESIDUE FROM ELECTRODES: Use a wooden toothpick or plastic knife to gently scrape clear. To avoid electric shock or burn, DO NOT push electric arc button on while cleaning.
|TekFire Fuel-Free Lighter Features|
• Lightweight, easy starting, wind-resistant flameless lighter ignites using electric arc; ideal for camping,
backpacking, and hunting trips
• Runs on built-in, rechargeable lithium-ion battery; requires no butane fuel or adjustments for higher altitudes
• Plug into any USB port to recharge with included USB cable
• 10 second time-out safety feature
• Rubberized case allows for easy grip and includes wrist lanyard
• Complete use and care instructions included
HxWxD: 3” x 1.5” x 0.8” (76.2 x 38.1 x 20.32mm)
2-Year Limited Warranty
Weight: 1.9 oz. (53.86g)