Trekker™ Stormproof Lighter, Orange
Designed for extreme wind and water resistance, the UST Trekker Stormproof Lighter features a stainless steel wire closure that stands up to rugged outdoor use and an easy-grip rubberized case in high visibility orange. Eliminating the need for batteries or flint, the Trekker Stormproof uses a piezo-electric ignition system, features easy one-handed operation, and lights up to 30,000 times. The catalyzer coil provides a windproof flame, withstands winds of 70 to 80 miles per hour, performs up to an altitude of 8,000 feet, and burns at a hot 2,000 degrees F.
A water resistant O-ring seal keeps rain, snow, and moisture out when cap is closed, and a stainless steel wire closure keeps it closed. A flame indicator window located on the side of the combustion chamber glows when lighter is ignited, while the flame adjuster located on the bottom ensures best fuel mix at varying altitudes. A fuel capacity window allows easy view of fuel level.
The Trekker Stormproof includes a wrist lanyard so it’s always close at hand. It weighs 2.4 ounces (without fuel) and measures 3.7 x 1.4 x 1.1 inches (HxWxD). It’s backed by a 2-year manufacturer’s limited warranty.ore.
|Trekker™ Stormproof Lighter, Orange Features|
|• Lightweight, rugged outdoor lighter withstands rain and winds up to 80 mph; ideal for rugged camping,
backpacking, and hunting trips
• Piezo-electric ignition offers easy one handed operation; lights up to 30,000 times without batteries or flint
• Burns a hot 2,000 degree F flame; uses quadruple-refined butane fuel; adjuster ensures best fuel mix at varying
altitudes (up to 8,000 feet)
• Rubberized case allows for easy grip and includes wrist lanyard; fuel capacity window for at a glance view of
• Fuel Capacity: 0.14 fl. oz. (4.1mL)
• Uses Quadruple-refined Butane
HxWxD: 3.7” x 1.4” x 1.1” (94 x 36 x 28mm)
2.4 oz. (68g) without fuel
2-Year Limited Warranty