Tube Tarp 1.0, OD Green/Reflective
The versatile, ultra-lightweight UST Tube Tarp 1.0 can be used as a sleeping tent, an all-weather tarp to protect gear, a ground cloth, and even as thermal protection in emergencies. A hidden zipper transforms the tarp into a tube-shaped, one-person sleeping tent, providing protection from the damp ground below and the elements above.
The flame-retardant tarp’s reverse side is aluminized for wrapping around yourself for thermal insulation and reflectivity for emergency signaling. It sets up in minutes with the included guy lines and steel stakes, and instructions are conveniently located on the exterior of the stuff sack.
The Tube Tarp measures 84 inches in length and weighs 1.75 pounds; when erected as a tent, it measures 39 x 84 x 35 inches (HxWxD). It packs down to 15 x 4 x 4 inches in the included stuff sack. It’s backed by a manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty.
By UST Ambassador Steve Holliday.
By UST Ambassador Dan Human.
|Tube Tarp 1.0, OD Green/Reflective Features|
|• Ultra-light, compact, tubular tarp protects against foul weather
• Sets up in minutes
• Hidden zipper transforms the tarp into a tube-shaped sleeping tent, providing protection from the damp ground below and the elements above
• Can be used as a sleeping tent or all-weather tarp
• Complete instructions are included and also conveniently located on the exterior of the stuff sack
• Reverse side is aluminized for thermal insulation and emergency signaling
• Includes stuff sack, guy lines, and steel stakes
• Erected HxWxD: 39” x 84” x 35” (99 x 213 x 89cm)
• Packed HxWxD: 15” x 4” x 4” (381 x 102 x 102mm)
• Weight: 1lb 12 oz. (794g)
Complete instructions are included and conveniently attached to the interior of the stuff sack.
Lifetime Limited Warranty