Woodlands Tool Set
The Woodlands Tool Set is the perfect collection of tools for all your outdoor needs. The set includes a ParaHatchet™, ParaKnife™ 4.0, and a ParaKnife™ 2.0 Multi-Tool knife, all with ParaTinder™ Utility Cord-wrapped handles, as well as a Sharpening Stone, and a full flint fire starter with an attached emergency whistle.
• Each cutting tool features a tough, stainless steel blade
• Black-oxide finish reduces rust and protects the blades
• The ParaTinder Utility Cord can be unwound and used as an all-purpose paracord with an added single tinder thread
• Flint fire starter produces a spark in even the worst conditions and will ignite a wide range of tinder
• Integrated whistle for an easy-to-use signal device
• Protective sheaths for each cutting tool included
• Dual Sharpening Stone offers a combination of coarse and fine textures for repairing damage to the blade and polishing the edge for a razor-sharp finish
|Woodlands Tool Set Features|
ParaHatchet™: This tough 4mm thick stainless steel hatchet easily chops firewood and limbs. The multi-size hex wrenches (3/8”, 9/16”, and 11/16”) can be safely accessed with sheath in place. A quick-action rope cutter on the back adds extra functionality and the black-oxide finish reduces rust and protects the blade. Protective sheath for safe storage included.
ParaKnife™ 4.0: A durable 4 inch (101mm) long, 4mm thick stainless steel blade is a handy knife to have on the trail. The saw tooth blade adds maximum cutting functionality and the black-oxide finish reduces rust and protects the blade. Protective sheath for safe storage included.
ParaKnife™ 2.0: A tough 1.5 inch (38mm) long, 2.3mm thick stainless steel blade is a handy multi-tool to have on the trail. The saw tooth blade adds maximum cutting functionality and the black-oxide finish reduces rust and protects the blade. This multi-tool knife includes a 2 inch ruler, hex wrenches, and a bottle opener. Protective sheath for safe storage included.
ParaTinder™ Utility Cord: The ParaTinder handle wrap provides secure grip in all weather conditions and unwraps to provide around 8 feet (2.4m) of paracord with an added single tinder thread. To ignite ParaTinder, expose red core thread and light with included fire starter. Inner paracord strands can be used as sewing thread, sutures, fishing line, and more.
Fire Starter: The flint fire starter produces sparks in even the worst conditions. Lightweight and compact, it is easily stored in the included protective sheath. Will ignite a wide range of tinders.
Whistle: The wrist lanyard features an integrated whistle for an easy-to-use signal device.
*Available September 2018*
Lifetime Limited Warranty