Below is our Acceptable Use Policy which applies to UST Brands and all associated brands.
We do not allow:
- Use of brand names, logos, trademarks or branding without our permission
- Access, tamper with or use non-public areas of our websites, social media channels, our systems or our technical providers’ systems
- Break or circumvent our security measures or otherwise test the vulnerability of our systems or networks
- Use any undocumented or unsupported method to access, search, scrape, download or change our websites or social media channels
- Post unsolicited commercial messages in comments, descriptions, etc., or try to artificially boost views, comments or other metrics
- Use affiliate or redirect links that create a confusing experience for users.
- Use meta tags, hidden text or metadata with our trademarks, logos, URLs or product names without our written consent
- Try to interfere with any user, host or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, spamming or mail-bombing
- Impersonate or misrepresent yourself using UST Brands social media channels
- Do anything that violates applicable law or regulations
- Share your password, let anyone access your account or do anything that might put your account at risk
- Sell your username or otherwise transfer it for compensation
- Create or show ads that look like or could be confused with UST Brands or our associated brands
- Encourage or help anyone do any of the things on this list
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
7720 Phillips Highway
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Last updated: July 13, 2016